|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||ISO,CE, SGS, SASO|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Strong wooden cases, suitable for long distance sea freight transportation and changing climate, good resistance to moisture and shocks|
|Delivery Time:||10 working days|
|Supply Ability:||50 sets per month|
Above 110KV Substation Necessary Maintainance Device - Transformer Oil Purifier with Vacuum System
I. Application of Transformer Oil Purifier
The necessity for transformer oil dehydration and degassing is known for a long time. Transformer oil is used in power equipment where it provides cooling and insulation protection. Over time aggregated moisture, gasses and solid particles can seriously affect these properties. To remove moisture, gasses, and solid particles oil treatment equipment needs to be used.
NSH VFD series is specially designed to purify transformer oil and improve the properties. Its main purpose is to remove moisture, gasses and solid particles from mineral transformer oils as well as natural and synthetic esters.
It is designed as mobile or stationary type, indoor or outdoor type, online and offline operation. Customized options makes VFD model the most popular and practical machine as substation maintenance.
II. Benefits of Transformer Oil Purifier
1. Removes Dissolved Moisture Transformer Oil
2. Reduces combustible gases and oxygen
3. Improves oil dielectric values
4. Improves transformer power factor
5. Extends oil service life
6. Extends transformer service life and reliability
III. Features of Transformer Oil Purifier
1. Unique degassing and moisture removal vacuum technology
2. High precision Filtering System.
3. Powerful double stages Vacuum System.
4. Electrical apparatus Controlling System.
5. High quality components.
6. Diverse design in the structures and functions.
7. Operation on online and offline transformers
8. Most efficient oil processing in its class
9. Works on all types of transformer oils
IV.Oil Data After Purification
V. Working Flow of Transformer Oil Purifier
1. The insulating oil is conveyed into the plant by means of pressure difference. Oil will firstly flow through a coarse filter, which can filter out large particles and mechanical impurities from insulating oil.
2. Oil is heated uniformly by electric heater with less specific heat transfer of 1.7w/cm², thus the deterioration of the oil caused by overheating is avoided during this process.
3. The special vacuum tank create a large oil surface and a resulting thin film, where the oil flows track and static water evaporation area were expanded to the largest extent, so that the effect of dehydration and degassing is maximized effectively. The particular double-stage vacuum pump system and pressure-boost technical make vacuum degree in vacuum tank higher than that in common oil purifier plant. Specially-designed oil level controller in the vacuum tank assures a continuous oil flow-through in the plant, thus resulting in an optimised dehydration and degassing of the oil. With the double-stage vacuum oil purifier, the installation period and maintenance period can both be shortened effectively.
4. After degassing and dehydration under vacuum, the oil is conveyed by through the fine filter and out of the plant.
5. Oil Circulation is recommended to achieve better effect of purification and filtration.
|Vacuum Range||Mpa||-0.092 ～ -0.099|
|Max Vacuum Range||Pa||≤50|
|Temperature Range||℃||20 ～ 80|
|Power Supply||380V/3P/50Hz(or as needed)|
VII. Available Style of Transformer Oil Purifier
1. Fixing type,mobile type with four wheels and mobile type with trailer.
2. Normal appearance type,shelf-covering type and explosion-proof type.
3. Avaliable in different color.
►We are the leading manufacture near 25 years experience and supply best quality and highest cost performance oil purification machines. Our oil purifier equipment are built by high quality raw materials with newest advanced technology by many skilled technicians and professional workers. We are honest to every customer and responsible for every machine we sold, we offer great after sales service, anytime when customer need us, no matter before or after purchase, we are available online or calling, to make a fast and instant response to customer.
►we practiced in this industry during all these years, and have rich on-site experiences too. Any on-site cases, please contact us for a solution.
►For detailed product specifications, please leave us your email or mobile no. To send you the catalog. Thank you.
|Function:||Dehydration, Degassing, Remove Impurities||Flow Rate:||600-18000L/H|
|Power Supply:||380V/3P/50Hz(or As Needed)||After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas|
|Color:||As Your Requirement||Product Name:||Insulation Oil Purifier|